[wpkg-users] *****POSSIBLE SPAM***** Re: Wpkg-client logging issue

Pendl Stefan stefan.pendl at haidlmair.at
Fri Jan 30 15:25:30 CET 2009

Since you run the debug as Administrator, according to the path of %TMP% (C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~), the connection is done with full rights.

Reboot the machine and check if the time stamp of the server side log file changes.

---
Stefan

Mike Burgener wrote:

hmm, somehow seems to work now

Do I have to run in debug mode everytime when I want to have logfiles?

Thanks and Greets

Mike

email scanned by Ikarus ContentWall
filename: mailbody --> clean
SCANMODULE: IkarusT3 vdb: 30.01.2009 13:01:17 (72234) version: 1.1.45.0