[wpkg-users] Check commands for OpenOffice extensions

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Thu Jul 2 13:33:19 CEST 2009

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Heinlein wrote:
> Hello,
>
> has anyone here found a suitable check command for OpenOffice 3
> extensions? I am using the install commands from the Wiki (using unopkg
> --shared), but the extensions end up in
>
> %ProgramFiles%\OpenOffice.org
> 3\share\uno_packages\cache\uno_packages\<foobar>.tmp\<extension_name>
>
> which is hard to check because of the randomly named <foobar>.tmp
> subfolder. I don't think that the check commands support wildcards, right?

I don't think wildcards will work here but probably 'unopkg' can be used to
query extensions.

Actually I quickly checked and 'unopkg' supports the 'list' command. So using an
execute-style check which points to a cmd script might help.

A line like the following might work.

unopkg list | findstr <extension string>