[wpkg-users] WPKG 1.1.0 reboot loop during upgrade

Mark Cooke M.P.Cooke at bham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 7 16:48:07 CEST 2009

Thanks again.

I updated the packages.xml wiki with some information about the options for
'exit code reboot' and 'package wide reboot'.

I've realised that my confusion comes from the two different meanings for
'reboot=true'.

Reboot at the package level:

True      :  Reboot after all processing is complete
False     :  Never reboot for this package
Delayed   :  Equivalent to never (as it is 'not true')
Postponed :  Equivalent to never (as it is 'not true')

Reboot at the exit-code level:

True      :  Reboot immediately this command is done
Delayed   :  Reboot at end of this package processing
Postponed :  Reboot after all packages are processed

Cheers,

Mark