[wpkg-users] locale' is undefined Error number: 800a1391

Simon Kelsall simonk at stjamesthegreat.org
Fri Jul 10 13:36:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to set up WPKG for the first time. Everything seems to work
fine until I hit this error: 'locale' is undefined Error number:
800a1391
followed by: Script execution: failure. Exit code: 2

This seems to happen whenever I try and install a package. If I just
use a simply command like <install cmd="net time \\timeserver /set
/yes" /> everything runs ok.

I'm useing the WPKG Client 1.2.1 on Windows XP (SP2) machines
executing the command by hand works ok.

--
Simon Kelsall
Network Administrator