[wpkg-users] trouble in wpkg-client logon delay

Martetschlaeger, Matthias Matthias.Martetschlaeger at fme.fujitsu.com
Fri Jul 24 15:35:20 CEST 2009

Hi Сергей,

this is my first message to the list. Let's see if I can help.

I had the same issue. In my case it was a problem with the client settings. It seems that the logon-delay does not work if you
configured the client to stop the service when all actions are done.

I don't know if this is a intended behavior as soon as I unchecked the option above, everything worked fine.

Best Regards,
Matthias