[wpkg-users] trouble in wpkg-client logon delay

Sergey Karapetyan frenchgrey at mail.ru
Fri Jul 31 08:58:35 CEST 2009

>Also you should consider using the latest stable version of WPKG (version 1.1).

how to painless migrate from 1.0.4 to 1.1?

>The only line which irritates me slightly is the "Found DHCP address" line which

states the address to be "x.x.x.x".
x.x.x.x this is my text :) realy there correct ip.

>Try defining a "catch all" host entry in your host.xml at leat. This is easily
achievable by adding a host definition with a regular expression like ".*" and
assign a basic profile to it (even empty profiles are fine too but the result to
the client will be similar: No packages applied).

so if will be profile and this profile will be empty logon take less time?

if i use regexp like ".+" or ".*" with profile "default" and this regexp in the bottom hosts.xml
All other hosts where profile tell from "default" will be execute uninstall commands from their profiles and will install packages from "default".