[wpkg-users] Variable Dependencies

Charles Gargent charlesgargent at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:58:49 CEST 2009

Hi

I have a package for PowershellCX which is platform independant. How
can I specify Powershell as a dependency when I have a package for
Powershell XP and a package for Powershell 2K3. I could make 2
packages for PowershellCX the only difference between them being the
dependancy node, but is there a neater way of doing it? I dont want to
use the chained command because there may be some instances where I
dont want PowershellCX installed, and when I remove Powershell I want
PowershellCX to be removed aswell.