[wpkg-users] Using bat files for remove procedure

Charles Gargent charlesgargent at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 09:23:37 CEST 2009

If I specify a bat file as the remove command and then change the bat
file before the package has removed on all hosts where it is
installed, what happens when the hosts that havent yet run the remove
command try and run the remove command that essentially contains a
different bat file.

Has anyone got a neat solution to this problem? I was going to version
my bat files or pass an arguement to the bat file or something becuase
the line that calls the bat file for the remove sequence will be taken
from the local wpkg.xml database.