[wpkg-users] Suggestion for the WPKG message

Peter Gough pmgough at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 01:32:40 CEST 2009

It would be great if it was possible to put in a delay of some sort before
the window appeared. For example if there was a delay of say 20 seconds
before the window was displayed then the chances are that wpkg.js would have
completed its checks and the user wouldn't see the window as it would
already have handed off to the login screen.

Any thoughts on whether this is achievable?