[wpkg-users] No error reported if no upgrade command specified

mscdex mscdex at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 19:03:54 CEST 2009

If you're not afraid of the command line, you can always use xmllint for
windows (or linux). It's pretty simple to use, just specify the xml filename
and xsd filename and it'll display any errors/warnings. xmllint for windows
can be found here: http://www.zlatkovic.com/libxml.en.html (the actual
binary is in the libxml2 package).