[wpkg-users] cmd exit code always 0

Marc Hennes Marc.Hennes at financial.com
Mon Jun 22 19:43:57 CEST 2009

> You might miss the latest version of wpkg.js. Try the latest one from:
> <http://wpkg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wpkg/wpkg/stable/1.1/wpkg.js?vi
> ew=log>
>
> At time of writing 1.1.1-RC8 is the latest one:
> <http://wpkg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wpkg/wpkg/stable/1.1/wpkg.js?re
> vision=84>

Hi Rainer,

I downloaded the latest version but I get the same behavior. Debug output is attached. Maybe it helps...

Marc

financial.com AG

Munich head office/Hauptsitz M?nchen: Maria-Probst-Str. 19 | 80939 M?nchen | Germany
Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach
Register court/Handelsregister: Munich - HRB 128 972 | Sales tax ID number/St.Nr.: DE205 370 553