[wpkg-users] [OT] wpkgExpress first release

Nicolas Lebrun nicolas.lebrun at ac-orleans-tours.fr
Sat Jun 27 10:06:41 CEST 2009

mscdex a écrit :
> I've uploaded a new release that should fix this infinite redirect
> problem. I have tested the fix locally on my laptop here. Also, there
> is now a google group for wpkgExpress here:
> http://groups.google.com/group/wpkgexpress-support
>
> Feel free to continue wpkgExpress discussions there.
I just tried the rc2 release and get the same problem ...

Here is the trace of my apache2

[Fri Jun 26 20:51:58 2009] [notice] Apache/2.2.11 (Ubuntu)
PHP/5.2.6-3ubuntu4.1 with Suhosin-Patch mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.6.2
configured -- resuming normal operations
[Sat Jun 27 09:07:42 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not
exist: /var/www/wpkgexpress/installer
[Sat Jun 27 09:07:42 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not
exist: /var/www/favicon.ico
[Sat Jun 27 09:07:45 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not
exist: /var/www/favicon.ico
[Sat Jun 27 09:08:26 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not
exist: /var/www/wpkgexpress/installer

It's a fact that /var/www/wpkgexpress/installer doesn't exist

Is you uploade really complete ?

BR,

Nicolas