[wpkg-users] Solution for WNetAddConnection2-> The network location can not be reached

tanqueatun ivan at cecoel.cat
Wed Mar 11 16:23:10 CET 2009

Hi,
I had the problem WNetAddConnection2-> The network location can not be
reached, I looked for the forum and not found a solution, but ultimately
found it.
The errors shows in logon service but when i change to start service at
shoutdown it works perfectly.
After many tests the solution was to make the service dependent of ALG
service, I have created a regedit to make it easier. I hope you will help.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WpkgService]
"DependOnService"=hex(7):61,00,66,00,64,00,00,00,74,00,63,00,70,00,69,00,70,00,\
  00,00,41,00,4c,00,47,00,00,00,00,00