[wpkg-users] Bug 176...

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Tue Oct 6 11:04:48 CEST 2009

Some feedback on bug 176?

Ok, i take my part of guilty, version 1.3.9 was out for month and still
i use a mix of 1.2.1 and 1.3.6, but...

A one more note: i've enabled execution on shutdown: AFAI've understood
well, executing on shutdown mean that the service keep running, simply
the task are executed on shutdown of the service (and so, on shutdown
of the box).
I've tried to deinstall WPKGClient, and the installer clearly shutdown
WPKGSrv, that clearly trigger a WPKG.js run...

I don't know how, but probably this setup will have to get some more
'smart'... i hope, at least...

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

	   http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/chi_siamo/5xmille.php