[wpkg-users] serial numbers / license keys ?

Simon Kelsall simonk at stjamesthegreat.org
Fri Oct 16 10:59:16 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I'm very new to all this silent install and have got WPKG working for
our ICT suite, but have question ( well a few actually ).

Whats the best way of dealing with license keys / serial numbers ?

Do I need to be looking at MSI transforms ? If so any pointer to a
guide for dummies, what I've found on the net so far seems to assume
you know all about packaging already.

Thanks in advance

--
Simon Kelsall