[wpkg-users] client only selecting 1 profile

mscdex mscdex at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 11:02:34 CEST 2009

On 10/20/09, Jacob Jarick <Jacob.Jarick at amdel.com> wrote:

> The client appears to have come good again after some testing.
> I shall keep a close eye on this and report if any more issues occur.

There is a bug with regards to importing XML files in the current revision.
It may or may not be related to the problem you're having, but I thought I'd
give you a heads up on it (there is an issue raised about this in the
project site). This bug causes certain XML documents to be parsed
incorrectly such that the results of the parse are missing XML nodes
completely and/or the parsed results are formatted incorrectly.

This bug was introduced when I upgraded the version of CakePHP that
wpkgExpress is packaged with to the latest stable version (1.2.5 as of this
writing). I have already submitted a ticket, and recently a patch, to
CakePHP's developers that from my testing, successfully fixes this bug.

I plan on having a new release available by the end of the week.