[wpkg-users] Changing directory during install?

Fri Sep 4 14:58:41 CEST 2009

I'm trying to set up a couple packages for WPKG, and am running into the
issue that I can't really control what the current directory is.
Specifically, this is for the Ghostscript installer (setupgs.exe) which
expects to be run from the current directory.

In my scenario, the standard solution does not work because the
directory only has a UNC path. For various reasons, I can't map a drive
letter for it. And that means that I can't use cmd.exe to change
directory. The Ghostscript installer itself can handle a UNC path as the
current directory.

Are there any alternate solutions that would work with UNC paths?

--
Kevin Keane
Owner

Office: 866-642-7116
http://www.4nettech.com

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. The information herein is intended only for use by the intended recipient(s) named above. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the e-mail and any copies, printouts or attachments thereof.