[wpkg-users] wpkgCreateReport

grubi CAGYKZCNMKSY at spammotel.com
Thu Sep 3 22:18:05 CEST 2009

@Andreas:

I did not use this feature so I have no idea how it works exactly.
If I find some time I will loog at wpkg.js and integrate it into
wpkgCreateReport
if it is not to complicated.

@Simon:

The reason is to show the progress of wpkgCreateReport.
It's clear that the script pauses on every output if you execute it
directly from Explorer because js extensions are registered
to WSCRIPT.EXE by default. To avoid this simply call CSCRIPT
createReport.js from the comand line or register
js extensions to be handled by CSCRIPT.EXE instead.

@Stefan:

It was also my plan to include a hiding functionality for certain rows
in HTML via javascript but I did not find
the time so far. So if you are doing any similar please post back the
result so we maybe can intergate it into the
codebase.

Regards
grubi.