[wpkg-users] When will WPKG Client for AMD64 get official

Pendl Stefan stefan.pendl at haidlmair.at
Mon Sep 21 20:00:34 CEST 2009

> > Is there any date considered to move 1.3.9 from beta to stable?
>
> If it makes you happy, I can move 1.3.9 to the "stable"
> directory... I
> don't think anything will be changed in 1.3.9 and it's stable enough
> (there are some problems with network started too late on
> some hardware,
> but I think it is for all releases).

Hi Tomasz,
        I have had those network issues with version 1.3.6 too, but it was all sorted with 1.3.8 and 1.3.9

It is not that I must be happy, it is just, that the 1.3.x release has so much advantages over the 1.2.1 release, that it should be the current version.

I will see, if I can contribute something for the client, but I am not so fluent in C++.
I am more a BASIC enthusiast, coming from the good old Commodore C64.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this.

---
Stefan