[wpkg-users] FW: Client broken ? refuses to download profiles.xml viahttp - Help Please

Jacob Jarick Jacob.Jarick at amdel.com
Tue Sep 22 11:19:11 CEST 2009

Falko Trojahn,

well after some more testing I have found the WPKG client not to be at fault, neither does it seem to be a "limbo proxy setting" lurking around.

to test:
* I created a folder under xampp/htdocs called test
* copied the generated .xml files to the directory
* adjusted wpkg_base in config.xml to this:
<param name='wpkg_base' value='http://10.137.165.156/test' />
* then reran the client

Worked fine.

I believe it maybe a ssl invalid cert issue as everything else had the old behaviour of ignoring invalid certs by default and now everything is prompting the user.
Is it possible that the WPKG client will reject a url if the cert is invalid ?

I shall move this thread to wpkgexpress now, thanks for the help Falko.

mem