[wpkg-users] web frontend, url works but client does not read url

Jacob Jarick Jacob.Jarick at amdel.com
Tue Sep 22 15:46:41 CEST 2009

Thanks guys, I figured out the issue (well my friend suggested it) after my test using exported .xml files.
<EvilZoMBiE> http://code.google.com/p/wpkgexpress/wiki/SelfSignedSSLCertificates

Basically I had to import the ssl cert from xampp then it worked fine, if you dont wpkg.js fails with an obscure and unhelpful error message.

Seems to be working great now.