[wpkg-users] False match of IP address to host name pattern

Pendl Stefan stefan.pendl at haidlmair.at
Tue Sep 29 21:56:58 CEST 2009

> Hi Stefan,
>
> Pendl Stefan wrote:
> >         I will surly test the new version, but I will wait
> till Friday, so I can make sure to not break anything once more.
> > I think I have to reinstall three of our CAD workstations :-P
>
> I am really sorry for that :(
>

> > BTW, the change.log and changes file say, there was an
> error for matching four dots in a pattern, but it actually
> are only three dots.
> > Four numbers separated by three dots: n.n.n.n ;-)
>
> Indeed.
> Seems I am too tired for today; I promise not to touch any
> more code today ;-)
>
> br,
> Rainer

Rainer,
        I just noticed, that all the other patterns containing dots had only one or two of them.
Seems I have been very unlucky today :-(

Thanks to WPKG, I had just to make some adjustments and the workstations are on their way.
In addition I got already rid of the old CAD software version on those machines :-)

So three in the sack and twenty-nine to come :-P

---
Stefan