[wpkg-users] ATI Catalyst Control Center?

metropolio plee at cca.edu
Wed Apr 7 23:42:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

Has anyone been able to successfully install the ATI Catalyst Control Center
via WPKG? I'm needing to install it since it's the easiest way for people to
enable mirroring on our lab machines with ATI video cards. However, it's
been proving quite problematic to install. I've been using the following
install command:

<install cmd="%SOFTWARE%\ATI\ATI-CCC-10.1\setup.exe /K" />

WPKG indicates that it's been installed and it shows up in Add/Remove
Programs but it's not loading - the Catalyst Control menu doesn't show up
when I right click on the Desktop or go to Display properties. I've also
tried modifying my install cmd to use the flags specified from this page,
http://discoveringcode.blogspot.com/2009/05/ati-catalyst-94-is-no-good-for-business.html,
but the installer seems to hang on the language selection window.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Patrick Lee
User Support Systems Administrator
California College of the Arts - San Francisco
Email: plee at cca.edu