[wpkg-users] WPKG + Windows7

Hans-Werner Friedemann h-w.friedemann at vds-herzberg.de
Thu Apr 22 07:02:16 CEST 2010

Hi

I´ve tryed to run WPKG-Client on Windows7.
My problem at this time is that I don´t get the hint, that software will be installed, before the "Strg + Alt + Entf"-Dialog will be displayed.

At startup I can login myself normaly and the installation of my packages will be performed in background.
That isn´t ideal because some of my packages need a reboot. It will be executed, when the User is already logged in.... :(

Is there any resolution for this problem?

Thanks a lot!