[wpkg-users] No action specified

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Thu Apr 8 16:36:53 CEST 2010

Hi Hubert,

On 08.04.2010 16:13, Hubert Kühne wrote:
> Hi,
> what could be reason for this ERROR:
> 2010-04-07 14:15:40, ERROR   : Message:      No action
> specified.|Description:  No action specified.|Error number:
> NaN|Stack:        undefined|Line:

This error clearly indicates that the command-line to wpkg.js does not specify
any "command" (e.g. /synchronize, /install...). Check that your parameters
(especially the "/synchronize") is correctly passed to WPKG and not misspelled.

> WPKG Client parameters are "/synchronize /nonotify /quiet"

As you indicate you try to pass the /synchronize command to WPKG. Make sure that
your WPKG client configuration is correct on all machines and the /synchronize
parameters are passed correctly.

> This error gets every 3rd computer but not every time.
> Regards Hubert

Sounds to me like either there is something wrong with the environment on this
machines (e.g. different Windows Scripting versions installed) or your client
configuration might be different.