[wpkg-users] Windows 7 - wpkg client service starts, but "Network path was not found"

C. Johnson (IT Services) cjohnson at kes.sheffield.sch.uk
Fri Aug 20 14:52:47 CEST 2010

Matt
Workaround
Icon on the desktop that kicks off wpkg in the background (psexec to run as another user or autoit (that's new to me) might help here, then logs out user leaving wpkg running then your last wpkg package shuts down PC, or more elegantly wpkg reports its finished and auto it waits for that dialogue box to appear then shuts down pc.

Chris