[wpkg-users] IDEA- company repo

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 15:41:36 CET 2010

I apologize if this is covered in other discussions.  I had an idea that
I wanted to discuss.  We are just getting started with wpkg, but it
appears to be the perfect tool for deploying our companies ssh client
(and config) to remote team members.  The way I am thinking, I would
like to have a web service exposing these applications so that is say
userA has putty installed on his workstation automatically, but he is
using a laptop at home on the vpn, he could explicitly run the job to
install putty.

Thoughts?