[wpkg-users] WPKG client service script error on clean

Peter Gough pmgough at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 13:27:23 CET 2010

I can confirm that the download works okay from Australia.

In terms of software deployment we'd love to stick to simply deploying msi
packages using group policy but this just isn't a practical position for
most of us. Given the variety of software delivery options employed by
vendors we looked for a setup neutral system and wpkg was the best available
at the time. I still believe it offers all sorts of benefits over other
deployment strategies and has the added bonus of being actively developed!