[wpkg-users] Swift disable of WPKG-Service

Ingemar Forsmark ingemar.forsmark at nordicbakeoff.se
Fri Jan 8 12:34:20 CET 2010

Hi there.. I need to do a quick remove of WPKG on one off our Branchoffices.
My thoughts about it seems to be impossible .. kind of

Tried to launch a commandfile with "runas" prompt
in that commandfile i hade the command (sc config "wpkgservice" start= disabled)

The problem is that the command returns that the service does not exist
If however i do a (sc query "wpkgservice) it will be found..

Odd... But it is maybe possible to do in some other way ?
The reason to my remove is that just that office is having extreme logintimes the day after we launched wpkg.. so it is a must to remove just to check if WPKG is the problem.

/regards Ingemar