[wpkg-users] [wpkg-announce] WPKG Client =?iso-8859-15?q?1=2E3=2E10=09released=09?=(testing release)

Malte Starostik malte at malte.homeip.net
Mon Jan 25 17:27:34 CET 2010

Am Montag, 25. Januar 2010 16:36:24 schrieb Daniel Dehennin:
> Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo at wpkg.org> writes:
> > Please also provide a full command line you are using.

> SET WPKG=\\horus\wpkg$
> msiexec /qn /norestart WPKG32.msi ALLUSERS=1
>  SETTINGSFILE=%WPKG%\settings.xml --8<---------------cut
>  here---------------end--------------->8---
>
> I tried with quoted without success:

> msiexec /qn /norestart WPKG32.msi ALLUSERS=1
>  SETTINGSFILE="%WPKG%\settings.xml" --8<---------------cut
>  here---------------end--------------->8---

Hi,

the 1.3.10 version works great so far!
Regarding SETTINGSFILE=...: is this a fresh install or are you installing over
an existing version?  In the latter case this didn't work with 1.3.9 either,
MSI just ignores those properties in case the package is already installed.
I've had that problem when trying to push a changed installation path via
SOURCELIST=.
For WPKG I run the above command followed by an wpkginst --IMPORT=... which
works fine.

Kind regards,
Malte