[wpkg-users] talk about WPKG at Libre Software Meeting in Bordeaux, France, last week

Fabrice Flore-Thebault themroc at centsix.org
Mon Jul 12 23:41:25 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,

Last week there was the Libre Software Meeting 2010 in Bordeaux, France.

There I committed a talk about the usage I have of WPKG in the companies I
work for. Other talks about windows deployment presented some other projects
like OPSI, an internal project of citic74 (an apt-get for windows), and
cloning tools like Clonezilla and Mondo Rescue.

It was the occasion for me to meet one WPKG user whith whom i had a really
interesting and complete discussion. Feeling less lonely ...

You can find the slides of the conference here :

http://2010.rmll.info/IMG/pdf/wpkg.pdf

And the resume of the talk :

http://2010.rmll.info/WPKG-Experience-feedback-in-a-small-company.html

If nobody complains about this talk, I certainly will commit some more in the
next months, as I think WPKG is a great tool and it's a good thing to make it
well known.

On my plans are talks in Lyon for "Journées du Logiciel Libre" http://jdll.org
and Nice for "Journées méditerranéennes du logiciel libre" http://jm2l.linux-
azur.org/

The whole System administration track of the talks at Libre Software Meeting
2010 can be found here :
http://2010.rmll.info/-Administration-Systeme-.html

Cheers,

--