[wpkg-users] How to remove the package but leave the software installed

David Petterson david at ifm.liu.se
Sun Jul 4 11:48:09 CEST 2010

I have tried that in a "run once"-package before. And unless things have
changed, you can not use wpkg to remove the wpkg.xml, because it will be
read into memory before execution, and re-written after.

However, I could use a startup-script to do the same.
I'll just have do do some testing first. :)

It would be great if wpkg could have "remove package and don't run
remove flag" as an option.