[wpkg-users] Firefox 3.6

Bill Prentice Bprentice at campuspartners.com
Thu Jul 22 19:01:27 CEST 2010

I can help with the first:

Extract the setup files from the downloaded executable. In the nonlocalized\defaults\pref folder you will find a firefox.js. Open that in a text editor and modify the "pref("app.update.auto", true);" and "pref("app.update.enabled", true);" lines (about lines 63 and 68) so that the values are "false".

Kind regards,

Bill Prentice
K.T.J.R.
Striving for R.F.C. 1925 compliance