[wpkg-users] wpkgExpress still alive?

Falko Trojahn nospam_ft at smi-softmark.de
Mon Jun 7 14:46:44 CEST 2010

Hi Alex,

I've answered your mail - which came finally through after 5 days at
wpkg express list -  tomorrow morning,
and cc'ed you to your gmx mail address???

See my answer further down.

Falko

Am 07.06.2010 12:37, schrieb Alexandros Gougousoudis:
> Hi,
>
> sorry to ask again about wpkgExpress, but I tried to write to the
> forum und list of wpkgExpress and the mail didn't show up (it's a
> moderated forum/list). Is the project still alive? There is a link on
> www.wpkg.org to wpkgExpress with the advice to use it. Unfortunetely
> it doesn't work and I can't exchange information neither with the
> author nor the users.
>
> I can't still import my packages.xml file (now I get a blank screen
> after clicking import, the rest seems to work).
>
> TIA
> Alex

Hi Alex,

wow: 5 days for transport of a simple e-mail ... :)

> > But I have a lot of packages in my packages.xml, if I try to import
> > it, I get a simple white screen after clicking on import. I set all to
> > debug-loglevel, but still can't see the problem. The last thing is the
> > POST of data in the Apache2 access.log. The packages are not imported
> > after it.
> >
> > Any ideas? I realy don't know what to do.

I think you could at least enable "display_errors = On" and/or
"log_errors = On" in /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini, this should give you
some idea what's wrong.

If that's not enough, set "error_reporting  =  E_ALL" at same place.

Best regards,
Falko