[wpkg-users] Extended hosts matches

Falko Trojahn nospam_ft at smi-softmark.de
Mon Jun 7 17:13:02 CEST 2010

Am 07.06.2010 15:28, schrieb Daniel Dehennin:
> Daniel Dehennin <daniel.dehennin at ac-caen.fr> writes:
>

> [...]
>

>> I change testall.cmd to run tests "in order":
>>
> [...]
Thanx, nice idea, I'll check this in.

> Oops, I send it to fast, in fact I have a problem, I need to specify
> command-line parameters to wpkg.js to fix host name, ip address, domain
> name and group.
>
> I found to way to do so in the current wpkg-test, any idea?

Well, up to now, all command line parameters have had their counterpart
in config.xml, so no need to specify command line parameters.

If you really need 'em, you can put a "cmdlineparams.txt" in a test dir
and I'll have a look at "testone.cmd", how to read this file (if it
exists) into a variable.

But, this way it would be possible to break "testone.cmd" ... so, let's
see how to achieve this.

Best regards
Falko