[wpkg-users] windows 7 compatibility

Eddie Iannuccelli eddie.iannuccelli at toulouse.inra.fr
Wed Mar 24 16:30:04 CET 2010

Hubert Kühne a écrit :
> Hi,
> on WinXP, before I can log in, I see wpgk message box. After that I see the black cscript (dos) window during the installation.  So I know how long it takes.
> On Vista/Win7 i dont know if wpkg starts and when the installation finished. Its a pitty, I mean. It could be problem on long setups, if someone starts a program before/or during the installation.
> On systems works WPKG on startup
> Is it possible to make it on Win7 visible that wpkg works?
> Regards hubert

I did not see the startup dialog on my french w7, I finally found that
the translated french text was too long (comparing to the end of install
text which was displayed), so after trimming it, I finally restore the
startup dialog. You can update the text in some conf file near the main
config file (I dont remenber right now ... sorry)

--
generated by sloganizer.net <http://www.sloganizer.net/en/>