[wpkg-users] wpkg-gp: Running WPKG as a Group Policy Extention

Peter Woodman pjjw at u.washington.edu
Tue Mar 30 03:39:37 CEST 2010

On Feb 18, 2010, at 5:26 AM, cleitet at gmail.com wrote:

> Dear WPKG-users
>
> I am happy to announce to you that I have released a "working"
> version of wpkg-gp: A Group Policy Extention that executes wpkg,
> meant to be an alternative to WPKG client, although it hasn't nearly
> the same level of features.
>
> The project is available at: http://code.google.com/p/wpkg-gp/ along
> with an Installation Guide.

Awesome, thanks! Brief correction, though- it says on the
InstallationGuide wiki page that it should be able to run batch files,
but it can't, as it tries to run them with cscript, which barfs. I've
added a basic check to see if we're running a batch file, and then
behave appropriately- reported at http://code.google.com/p/wpkg-gp/issues/detail?id=6

Other than that, works as reported! Thanks.