[wpkg-users] wpkg createReport

Pendl Stefan stefan.pendl at haidlmair.at
Mon Mar 8 18:10:35 CET 2010

> Hello,
> I want to check the installed packages with the wpkg report.
> The installed or not installed packages, based on the wpkg.xml of every client, should be central saved on a file server.
> But I don´t know how i must implemented the following command:
> copy /Y "%windir%\system32\wpkg.xml" "%wpkgshare%\clientStates\%computername%.xml"
> Have I put these command into a xml file or in a Batchscript?
> Thanks for helping!
> Kerstin Gahr

I have this running as a post action batch file in the WPKG client, which makes sure, that I get the whole WPKG.XML file, not only a portion of it.

You can create a package for this too and execute it as the very last package using priority zero, but you will end up with a partial WPKG.XML file.

If you are using WPKG with startup or shutdown scripts you can add it directly after calling wpkg.js.

---
Stefan