[wpkg-users] WPKG Client Settings

Brett Royles (IT Services) broyles at kes.sheffield.sch.uk
Thu Mar 25 13:17:40 CET 2010

Ok.. I was hoping that some of them would be readable / editable .. there goes that plan....

If I don't set the variable in WPKG  but set it via a GPO as a system variable will WPKG honour those? (if that makes sense) within the XML for the software install. (e.g. %software% = \\softwareserver\software\)

Thanks

Brett