[wpkg-users] tool for task scheduling?

Grzegorz Marszałek graf0 at post.pl
Mon May 10 11:36:31 CEST 2010

Hello!

I need to schedule wpkgclient start - to run wpkg.js at diffirent
times. I need this for running wpkg on servers (rare reboots) and
laptops (also rare reboots - usually hibernate, and reboots not always
in company networks).

I now there is schtasks command - but this is REALLY pain in the
ass... :(

First - I've got diffirent language versions of windows. Many Polish,
few English, few German etc. etc. First two languages I now, but
German - sorry... And then - I've got diffirent versions of systems -
XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2003 R2, Windows 2008
- event few Windows 2000!

So - does anybody nows some wise commandline tool, where I can say:
run this script at 10:00 from monday to friday - and it will JUST WORK
on any windows system?
---
Grzegorz Marszałek
graf0 at post.pl