[wpkg-users] TrueCrypt again...

Paul McGrath J.P.McGrath at leeds.ac.uk
Thu May 13 10:15:42 CEST 2010

Marco,
  When I worked on this originally I discovered that the truyecrypt driver/service that is installed is done at a low permission level than 'system'.  I cannot remember the registry setting at the moment but I had to change the value from '2' or '3' to '1' to make it system.  Otherwise normal users do not have permissions to install the service, only administrators.
  Try to use a free msi repackager which allow you to import registry keys.  I will have another look at this week.
Paul