[wpkg-users] Extended hosts matches

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Fri May 28 13:23:12 CEST 2010

Hi Daniel,

On 28.05.2010 12:18, Daniel Dehennin wrote:
> But I'm concerned about maintaining a looks-like forked wpkg.js, my free
> software experience tells me "go mainline!" ;-)

I have to admit that currently I don't have a lot of spare time left to look at
your changes and to analyze them in detail but I promise I will check them very
carefully.
However I want to give you at least this feedback for now to let you know that I
really appreciate your support  and an open discussion about new features.

So yes, I also fully agree that if the changes are considered to be stable,
backwards compatible and useful for a significant number of WPKG users I think
we should add it to the official distribution.