[wpkg-users] problems with Firefox Extensions

admin lewis adminlewis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 18:45:00 CEST 2010

Hi
I have some problems with the Firefox Extension install packages I found
here:
http://wpkg.org/Firefox_ext_install_downloads
the script install-extensions.cmd give some errors about "access denied"
Excatly the error is at the following line:

set id=%line:~8,-9%

the variables concern some lines of an open (install.rdf file of an
extension) file so that it give me the "access denied" error.
After that the "id" variables is empty and then it delete the
extension directory.. also it can't add the regkey to the registry.
Finaly wpkg cant install any extension.

Thnx for any help.
lewis