[wpkg-users] problems with windows 2008 R2

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:48:58 CEST 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Natxo Asenjo <natxo.asenjo at gmail.com> wrote:

> The questions are: why is this happening and how can we get around it?
> I already know how to get around it: just login the computer and
> manually have it reset of restart the wpkg service. I guess more
> people use wpkg also for servers, and with the more and more people
> upgrading to 2008, this problem will get more common. I am no
> developper, but I can test stuff.
>
> We use wpkg extensively with xp, 7, and 2003 computers. It works
> great, so I hope it keeps working great with 2008.

replying to myself here. I have just looked at what gets done on step
7, the out of the box experience. It looks like I just set the admin
password and the oeminfo stuff. If I set the password on the script I
can run at the end of step 4, and wpkg then just works, then I can
handle the rest with wpkg. I will try that next week (not at $WORK,
now, although still thinking about work stuff, not good ;-) ).

--
natxo