[wpkg-users] Howto Make XP works with webdav in SSL mode ?

David Touzeau david at touzeau.eu
Sun Sep 5 19:41:42 CEST 2010

Dear

I have created a webdav share on my linux using this configuration
directives :

Alias /wpkg /usr/share/wpkg
	DavLockDB "/usr/share/wpkg/DavLock"
	BrowserMatch "Microsoft Data Access Internet Publishing Provider"
redirect-carefully
	BrowserMatch "MS FrontPage" redirect-carefully
	BrowserMatch "^WebDrive" redirect-carefully
	BrowserMatch "^WebDAVFS/1.[0123]" redirect-carefully
	BrowserMatch "^gnome-vfs/1.0" redirect-carefully
	BrowserMatch "^XML Spy" redirect-carefully
	BrowserMatch "^Dreamweaver-WebDAV-SCM1" redirect-carefully
	<Directory "/usr/share/wpkg">
	Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Includes MultiViews
		AllowOverride None
		Order allow,deny
		Allow from all
		DAV On
	</Directory>

I would like to know what parameters / path on WPKG file path field on
Windows XP .

i have tried

	https://myserver:port/wpkg
	webdav://https://myserver:port/wpkg