[wpkg-users] Wpkg-GP 0.14 released

cleitet at gmail.com cleitet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 13:12:47 CEST 2011

Hi, all!

I will just announce that I have released Wpkg-GP 0.14 today.
2011-08-05 - Release 0.14

This release is mainly fixing a critical bug introduced in 0.13, which
made it impossible to connect to the network with the provided
credentials

    * New features
          o New setting: DisableAtBootUp? which disables execution at bootup
                + Technical details: The Wpkg-gp.dll GPE now sends
ExecuteFromGPE instead of Execute. If this command is received, the
service checks if DisableAtBootUp? is set. Sending Execute to the
service works as before. (r225)
    * Fixes
          o Connecting to network user was broken ( issue #52 , r222)
          o Some of the output was missing when the activity indicator
was showing (r218)
          o In certain scenarios the last line was not retrieved
correctly when Wpkg.js returned an error (r219, r221, r223)
          o Reduced lookups in ini file (r220)