[wpkg-users] windows batch file install wpkg client

Donny Brooks dbrooks at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue Aug 23 15:51:44 CEST 2011

I am trying to automate our new pc setup procedure as much as possible.
In that I am looking at a way to have the wpkg client automatically
install with the proper settings. The only thing we change is the
location to the wpkg.js file, all other settings are default. When I
stated here they had a batch file that would install the 32bit client
and service but now 2 years later that file is nowhere to be found.

So if anyone has a pointer on how to, without user input, install wpkg
client 1.3.14 x64 using a batch file I would be greatly appreciative!

Donny B.