[wpkg-users] Running wpkg.js as System Account

LAPLAUD François laplaud at sdis72.fr
Thu Jan 6 16:00:29 CET 2011

Hello,

I am trying to run wpkg.js from a scheduled task running as System Account.
I am getting an access denied error message on line 5351.
It seems to be because the script tries to init
var tempLogPath = new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell").ExpandEnvironmentStrings("%TEMP%\\wpkg-logInit.log");

%TEMP% is not available for the System Account, so the resulting var is null.
I am wondering if I am doing something wrong and what could be the best way to modify the script to make a default log file for instance at the root of the C drive for instance.

Hope to find some help quickly.

Sincerly

Laplaud François