[wpkg-users] Adding extended host attribute matching to the remaining nodes

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 01:29:48 CEST 2011

Hi group,

Since we now have extended host matching on nearly all nodes, I suggest the following additional nodes to be supported:

1) depends ... for instance a package using RoboCopy depends on the RoboCopy package on XP and below,
               but for Vista and above RoboCopy is shipping with Windows already, so no dependency needed.

2) download ... might be nice to have separate downloads, since it does not make sense to download the 64-bit
                package to a 32-bit machine

What does the group think?

---
Stefan