[wpkg-users] Fwd: Odd behaiour with WPKG client 1.3.14 and one package

cleitet at gmail.com cleitet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 08:52:50 CEST 2011

Forgot to cc the mailing list :/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: cleitet at gmail.com <cleitet at gmail.com>
Date: 2011/7/13
Subject: Re: [wpkg-users] Odd behaiour with WPKG client 1.3.14 and one
package
To: Bill Prentice <Bprentice at campuspartners.com>

Hi!

Anyway, it could register it different places, depending on if it is 64-or
32-bit.

Do it register the uninstall string for 32 and 64 bit in in the 64 bit
HKLM\Software\windows\uninstall or in
HKLM\WOW6432Node\Software\windows\uninstall?

Which repository will your Wpkg.js look in? That depends on which version
(32 or 64-bit) you are using. Windows add/remove programs shows the combined
content of these two repositories.

-CL